24 February, 2011


In the midst of this thing called LIFE..my love and I collectively *gasp* forgot to mark our 6 month anniversary... We were joyfully introduced by our mutual friends, Giorgio and Rachelle, on August 21, 2010 on the evening of Rachelle's 25th birthday celebration at The Grill in Beaumont, Texas~ 
And haven't spent a single day apart since...really...we've been through so much but we remember~
  Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres...
(Yes, I cropped myself out of the pic because we took it last week and I still look quite sickly following my winter flu)...but he looks amazing...and I love him...with all my heart...forever...
We'll celebrate soon...postponing it may be to our advantage because I'd like to travel a bit north of our town to eat at truly unique, incredible restaurant called The Homestead...it is in a historic home and the atmosphere and food are wonderful...the drive will be lovely in a couple of weeks because Spring is on its way :)





1 comment:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Y'all are one very cute couple!! I hope you take photos of that neat restaurant when you go!!! I want to see. :)