28 February, 2011


I just adore being a dork, I mean, I love books...libraries, bookmarks, book "scents". I relish all things related to reading.As I was searching online for some great literature reading lists I ended up finding this list here at My Favorite Things. If you're an avid reader and love literary classics, I'd challenge you to copy and save this list and tackle it! Mark off the ones you've read and start reading those that remain...besides, life is classroom and we all love a challenge!


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

i love these pictures, especially the second one. My dream is to own a bookstore like that one day!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

What a great idea, Angie! I wish I had more time to devote to the Classics. I love reading and I love how books transport you to another world. Pretty Pictures, as always.